This is the latest edition of my best-selling book. Newly updated in 2013 to include coverage of:
- Designing web pages for the “small screen”
- The rise of local commerce, and how to capture local shoppers online
- Social marketing
- Getting customers involved in designing and developing products
- Crowdsourcing and exciting new ways to get funding for websites and projects
- Reaching customers and clients from multiple stores or other venues
This last item, an approach I call “triangulation,” is one I explore throughout the book.
I will be happy to provide a personalized signature for your copy.